Brainstorming is a technique for generating a list of ideas about an issue as lists of:
- Potential solutions for a problem
- Gifts for the next birthday party
|Fix the topic, only one topic per session.
|Designate one person to record all ideas on a flipchart or a wallboard.
until: no more ideas on the topic
|Discuss and clearify the ideas.
|Summerize the results, take them down in the minutes.
TOPIC: Potential cause for customer problems
- System is not enough tested.
- Customer does not know what the system is doing.
- There is not enough time to work seriously.
- Service did not configure the system correct.
- Not all system requirements were specified.
- The development process is not supported by case tools.
No tools required.
No templates available.